Top 10 Membership will enable you to view our Premium content. Members will be able to view the following Top 10 lists each day:
TOP 10 MEMBERSHIP
- Top 10 Stocks to Watch that are close to breaking out with the highest average gains after previous breakouts.
- Top 10 Stocks to Watch Under $10 closest to breaking out with highest average gains after previous breakouts.
- Top 10 Stocks to Watch that breakout often and are close to breaking out again.
- Top 10 Stocks that actually broke out today with the highest average gains after previous breakouts.
- Top 10 Relative Volume Breakouts - Stocks breaking out today with the highest relative volume.
- Top 10 Highest Volume Breakouts - Stocks breaking out today with the highest total volume.
- Top 10 Booming Breakouts - Stocks up the most since breaking out within the last 3 months.
- Top 10 Biggest Breakouts in a Week - Stocks up the most since breaking out within the last 7 days.
- Top 10 Biggest Breakouts Since Yesterday - Stocks up the most since breaking out yesterday.
- Top 10 Biggest Breakouts Today - Stocks up the most after breaking out today.
- Top 10 Frequent Breakouts - Stocks that breakout the most often.
- Top 10 Low Average Lows - Stocks that broke out today that historically don't drop much after breaking out.
- Top 10 Stocks to Watch that are close to breaking down with the highest average loss after previous breakdowns.
- Top 10 Stocks to Watch that breakdown often and are close to breaking down again.
- Top 10 Biggest Breakdowns - Stocks down the most after breaking down today.
All lists show how high and low the stocks have historically moved after previous breakouts or breakdowns. The Top 10 Stocks to Watch
are stocks that have not yet broken out or broken down but are close. These are stocks that are within 2% of their next breakout or breakdown point. The Stocks to Watch lists also includes stocks under $10 which is historically the price range of many of the biggest breakouts
We scan 6000+ stocks daily which enables us to discover stocks that the average person would probably not be aware of.
To increase the quality of the breakouts and breakdowns the lists have been filtered where necessary by various factors such as average volume, the number
of previous breakouts/breakdowns, and our proprietary trend filter. The lists are updated during the day and after the market close.
Because of the updates, you will most likely see more than 10 unique stocks per list per day as different stocks approach their
breakout/breakdown points and others actually breakout or breakdown.
Try Risk-Free: We're confident you will like our service, however if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days of joining please email us to request a refund.
To see the Top 10 lists each day we offer the following:
Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal is accepted.
Allows you to see the Top 10 during the specified time period. Memberships will automatically renew at the end of the time period unless cancelled.
Processing is through PayPal but a PayPal account is not needed.
If you have any problems joining please us.
Memberships can be cancelled at anytime directly from your PayPal account or by emailing us using the Contact link at the bottom of any page of this website. Cancellations are not pro-rated so
you may still use your account until the current billing period ends unless a refund is requested. Only one refund per person allowed. Rates remain in force until cancelled. Any change in rates will not affect current members. Memberships will automatically renew at the end of the time period until cancelled.